Introducing the Herbal Entrepreneur Conference 2021!!!
Dates: March 21-27
This ONLINE event will unite herbalists from across the globe to build community as we help each other to profit from our passion for plants with a successful herbal business.
We have experienced herbalists from diverse backgrounds – farmers, foragers, formulators, shop owners, bloggers, teachers, practitioners and more – coming together to share their experience as herbalists so that, ultimately, we can learn and grow together.
We’ll be hearing from some INCREDIBLE speakers, including Rosemary Gladstart, Margi Flint, Jim McDonald, Lorraine Dallmeier, Kendra Payne, Heather Irvine, Stephanie Boucher, Talal Al Hamad, Lucy Jones, Marie Gale, The Practical Herbalist, and many more!!!
You will learn more about:
– Entrepreneurial mindset for herbalists
– Herbal product formulation guidelines
– Current Good Manufacturing practices (cGMPs)
– Accounting and records to keep
– Legal structures to protect your business
– Sustainable practices for farming and formulation
– Building relationships and growing your customer base
– Brand values on social media
– Different business models that work
– Branding for your herbal business
– And so much more!
The best part? It’s completely free to attend.
Just click here to register: